1. Barkan Chardonnay wine is produced from 100% Chardonnay grapes, picked from the vineyards of the Barkan Winery in the Upper Galilee region and the Jerusalem Mountains. It has an abundance of fragrances and tastes of citrus fruit and white peaches with a smooth and round finish. $16.99
2. Baron Harzog Chenin Blanc is a blend of Central Coast and Russian River Chardonnay grapes that has produced a very lush and complex wine. Baron Herzog Chardonnay displays notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and apple, with a hint of vanilla on the finish. Pairs perfectly with fish, chicken, or veal dishes and slightly chilled. $11.99
3. Tishbi Cabernet Sauvignon is a young wine produced from 100% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, harvested at the peak of ripeness. Produced entirely in stainless steel vats. Combining both nuances of fresh forest berries with a hint of fresh herbs, this rich, soft and delicate wine is ready for immediate drinking. Serve with either red meat or seasoned spring chicken. $22.99
4. Contessa Annalisa Pinot Grigio is 100% Pinot Grigio. From central Italy’s Emilia region, this dry white wine is fruity yet crisp, with refreshing acidity. It has hints of citrus and green apple. Serve as an aperitif or with a light meal. $12.99
5. Yarden Chardonnay is made exclusively from fruit grown in the Northern Golan Heights, Israel’s coldest winegrowing region that reaches elevations up to 3,900 feet, known for producing consistently outstanding Chardonnay fruit. Aged in French oak barrels for seven months. 2014 Yarden Chardonnay displays aromatic fruit notes of lemon, apricot and pear, with hints of tropical fruits and fresh flowers, all on a background of attractive French oak. $22.99
6. Contessa Annalisa Moscato This champagne is 100% Moscato. A white, sweet sparkling wine, refreshing and bubbly made in the traditional Italian method. On the nose it has a perfume of orange blossom and honeysuckle notes followed by a sweet welcome of green grapes, citrus tones and ripe peach on the palate. Light straw color. $12.99
7. Bartenura Moscato Italy has a storied heritage of producing some of the best wines in the world. This Moscato is crisp and refreshing, semi sweet, with lingering pear, tangerine, nectar and melon flavors on the finish. Perfect with dessert or fresh fruit, or sipping poolside. $15.99
8. Moses Date Vodka is ultra-premium. The 22-year-old business set out to create naturally organic vodka made from dates, the first and only vodka of its kind. Certified kosher and kosher for Passover by the OU. The company takes great pride in production, combining the finest pure, fresh, spring water with premium spirits and organic sugar cane − all natural ingredients. The taste and smoothness are exceptional. Moses vodka also donates a portion of their sales to charity. $36.99
9. Stoli® Salted Karamel, the world’s first salted caramel-flavored vodka, offers the perfect balance of sweet and savory. Indulge your taste buds with sweet caramelized sugar and soft English toffee, balanced with a light saltiness that draws out the caramel for a taste that is completely delicious. The aromas include a harmony of rich caramel candy and perfectly toasted sugar. It possesses an elegant quality and a smooth finish, making it the perfect delight on the rocks. $23.99
10. Glenmorangie 10-Year-Old Single Malt is produced by marrying the delicate spirit that emerges from Scotland’s tallest stills with first and second fill American white oak casks. It is here, maturing in a range of ex-bourbon casks, such as our famous slow-grown and air-dried ‘designer casks’ from Missouri, that their raw spirit develops a perfect balance between sweetness and complexity. Soft, mellow and creamy. The scent is of citrus and ripening peaches softened by the aroma of vanilla. On the palate first, vanilla is detected on the tongue before it ripples along the palate bringing a burst of flowery fruitiness. About a minute after tasting, you’re left with a clean and salving aftertaste with hints of orange and peach. $39.99
Provided by the Staff from Great Wines & Spirits.
Great Wines & Spirits
Vick Patel and his staff invite your questions and patronage.
Contact them at 901.682.1333 or visit GreatWinesMemphis.com.